Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tribal Flower

flower tribal tattoos at the back
Tribal Flower tattoo, originally uploaded by stacey.galvin.

This is the biggest tattoo I have it is on the left hand side of my back or my arse as my husband does say I got it done in May 2006. The reason I got this and why it 's so big is because when I was 18 I went on my first adult free holiday with my friends. So Stacey being brave decided to get a tattoo of a coiled tribal snake or worm as my sister Emma called it. My parents were/are very anti tattoo's even though my dad got 2 as a kid!! Anway they didn't find out for 2 years that I had gotten it done, I was very good at hiding things!! Well I grew to hate it and wanted to get a cover up done so this is what I got it covered up with and it took 3 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment